Emotional trauma because she used the men’s restroom? Surfer in pain after losing his wave? The Daily Mirror digs up the silliest lawsuits ever filed:
- Whale tale: After their 27-year-old son was found dead on the back of an orca, parents sued SeaWorld for depicting killer whales as huggable stuffed animals.
- My name’s Jackass, too! A man named "Jack Ass" sued MTV for plagiarizing adopted moniker.
- There's something in my food: A women who sued Wendy’s after finding an amputated finger in her chili put it there herself in a scam gone wrong.
- Don’t want to be like Mike: Michael Jordan was sued for $832 million by a man who suffered emotional pain after being mistaken for the basketball star.
- Killed the romance: A wife claimed “deprivation of husbandly services” after a Starbucks toilet crushed her husband’s penis.
Click the link below for more ridiculous suits.