OK, she’s clearly ticked—but what set her off this time? Lisa Jones lets Men’s Health in on 8 things guys shouldn't do. Read up, she says, and "you'll be able to stop repelling the women you want to meet—or aggravating the one you have."
- Nail clippings on the nightstand are a no-no. Observe basic hygiene.
- Avoid vague talk of the future—is she in it or not?
- Don't text before the first date. Have the guts to call.
- Deflate her shopping high and deflate her: no asking what it cost.
- No locker-room talk. Don’t call her by her last name.
- Make an effort even after you're married. She still likes flowers.
- Fine, browse porn on the computer. Just have the sense to delete your history.
- If you're going to refuse sex explain why, or expect "emotional, crying wreckage."