Paper is so last century. PC World has tracked down websites—like one that puts phone dictations on Google Calendar—that best support your OCD ... or totally forgetful ... nature:
- Remember the Milk is one intense task manager: It even lets others—say, your boss—add items to your "honey-do" list.
- Never forget another brilliant idea; text it to Backpack.
- You don't need to be an exec to have a personal assistant thanks to Sandy, which sends text and email appointment reminders.
- Wesabe features "human-friendly" banking tools that help explain where your dollars disappear to.
- Amazon's Gift Organizer sends targeted recommendations along with its birthday reminders. One click and a thoughtful gift is on its way.
For the full list, click the link below.