In choosing the best place to watch a ballgame, Chris De Luca decided to keep the team and city out of the discussion. With that in mind, the Chicago Sun-Times presents his list:
- Fenway Park: the flawed classic.
- Safeco Field: the high-tech home of the Mariners.
- Yankee Stadium: sadly, not long for this world.
- Kauffman Stadium: out of the way in Kansas City, but so right for baseball.
- PNC Park: has steel girders and view of Pittsburgh's Roberto Clemente Bridge.
- Dodger Stadium: devoid of odd corners.
- AT&T Park: where the San Francisco Giants homer into McCovey Cove.
- Camden Yards: the first of the modern-throwback parks.
To see the rest, click the link below.