Time is truly the currency of the rich, and W offers tips on today's ultimate luxury. How to save a few of those grains in the hourglass:
- Delegate: Outsourcing isn’t just for heartless CEOs—pay people to break in your smoking jackets for you.
- Don’t bother with books: Enlist a minion to do the reading, then give you the highlights.
- Happy birthday, er, whatever: Keep stash of plush but generic gifts on hand for all occasions.
- Think in advance: Pre-book a handful of nice villas now; decide where you want to vacation later.
- Stay married: Divorce wastes time, money, and emotion. Have affairs instead.
- Skip the galas: Bypass all fundraisers—they're major time-wasters. Donating directly saves on taxes.
Click the link below for more ways to horde time.