Ensure your vacation pics won't bore your friends by holing up in a lavish resort populated with A-list celebs. Travel+Leisure lists 10 hotels fit for the pages of US Weekly:
- George Clooney was spotted at the Bellagio in Las Vegas, where each 6,500-square-foot villa has a private courtyard with a fireplace and hot tub.
- Sarah Jessica Parker ups the chic factor at the Hotel Plaza Athénée in Paris, where one glass-walled suite offers views of the Eiffel Tower—even from the bathroom.
- Kate Winslet hides away at the Huka Lodge in New Zealand in a secluded cottage that has drawn the likes of Robin Williams and Michael Douglas.
- Jennifer Aniston is one of many stars to pass through the Beverly Hills Hotel on Sunset Boulevard. Where else do they fill your patio with your favorite flower?
- Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher—and before them Lucille Ball and John Wayne—have enjoyed 24-hour butler service at the One&Only Palmilla in Los Cabos.
- Brad and Angelina first locked eyes during the filming of Mr. and Mrs. Smith at the romantic cliffside Hotel Santa Caterina on the Amalfi Coast.
For the complete list, click the link below.