The perfect summer read is like a breathmint: light, refreshing, and available for purchase at the airport. Cosmopolitan book editor John Searles dishes his top 10 titles of the season to MSNBC.
- The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein: a family tell-all—from the dog’s POV
- The Story of a Marriage by Andrew Sean Greer: a woman learns dark secrets about her husband
- Chasing Harry Winston by Lauren Weisberger: best friends vow to change their lives
- Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin: a happily married woman is tempted by her bad-boy ex
- Bringing Home the Birkin by Michael Tonello: follows the rise of an online Birkin bag seller
- Wolf at the Table by Augusten Burroughs: a page-turning father-son memoir
- Loving Frank by Nancy Horan: the story of Frank Lloyd Wright’s family-wrecking affair
Click the link below for the complete list.