The Arizona Cardinals made NFL history by winning on a blocked punt in OT today, after the St. Louis Rams and Atlanta Falcons both won with last-minute field goals:
- The Cardinals kicked off their game against Dallas with 93-yard TD return, and ended by scoring off the blocked OT punt to win 30-24, the Arizona Republic reports.
- The Rams stopped the red-hot Washington Redskins with a 49-yard field goal in the last play of the game, USA Today reports. The 19-17 win snapped an 8-game losing streak for St. Louis.
- The Ravens’ defense didn’t live up to its billing as Peyton Manning threw three touchdown passes and the Colts won 31-3.
- A touchdown with 3 seconds left gave the Houston Texans its first win this season. They upset the Miami Dolphins 29-28.
- The Falcons shocked the Chicago Bears by nailing a 48-yard field goal in the last play of the game, pulling off a 22-20 win.
See more scores by clicking on the USA Today