Trick-or-treaters hit the streets in less than a day, but the costume-less need not despair. With an assist from a local mom and the Costume Idea Zone website, the Baltimore Sun has come up with dozens of cheap, easy ways to disguise yourself:
- Gum stuck to a shoe: "Dress in all pink and attach a shoe to the top of your head."
- Identity crisis: "Put 'Hello my name is' tags with random names all over your body."
- Bunch of grapes: "All you need is one package of purple balloons, a lot of hot air, and some staples or tape."
- Head on a platter: "Get a plastic platter from the party store, cut a hole for your head through the box and the platter, add a tablecloth to your 'table' and some plastic silverware as a place setting."
- Vice-presidential candidate: "Wear a hockey jersey and carry a baby doll."