The Tennessee Titans kept their perfect record and the defending Super Bowl champs recorded a fifth straight win in today's NFL action:
- Titans' QB Kerry Collins tossed 3 TD passes and Albert Haynesworth terrorized on defense as Tennessee topped the Jacksonville Jaguars, 24-14, the AP reports.
- The New York Giants stifled the Baltimore Ravens’ running game, scoring on their first three possession and winning 30-10 at home, USA Today reports.
- Donovan McNabb fumbled and tossed three INTs as the Philadelphia Eagles tied the Cincinnati Bengals, 13-13—the NFL's first tie in 6 years.
- In the NFL's first 11-10 game, the San Diego Chargers lost to the Pittsburgh Steelers and kept their perfect record playing there, going 0-13.
- Jeff Garcia ran for two first downs and threw for 255 yards without being intercepted as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers beat the Minnesota Vikings, 19-13.
- Chicago Bears QB Kyle Orton was back in uniform, but the team failed to score a TD in a 37-3 thrashing to the Green Bay Packers.
- The Denver Broncos played without their star cornerback and three starting linebackers, but handed the Atlanta Falcons their first home loss this season, 24-20.
- A last-minute field goal put the Miami Dolphins ahead 17-15 over the Oakland Raiders, dropping them to 2-8.
For more scores, click on the USA Today