The Boston Phoenix drew up its “Unsexiest Men” list in March, but the election season produced some new contenders, while others earned a reprieve.
- John Edwards: The perennial Dem also-ran wasn't on the first list, but his very public dalliance earns him a spot after a recount of sorts.
- Mike Huckabee: Though on the earlier list, the "sweet-natured creationist" receives a pardon for his success as a TV host.
- Joe the Plumber: An overnight sensation in unsexiness.
- Mitt Romney: The former Massachusetts governor retains his preeminent spot.
- John McCain: The Phoenix picked him in March, and his behavior during the campaign sealed the deal.
- George W. Bush: If he was "harmlessly retarded" as the character in Oliver Stone's W is, he'd have gotten a reprieve.
For the others on the list, click the link below.
(Read more unsexiest man