As a tumultuous year winds down, the Guardian asks the question on everybody’s mind: who are 2008’s biggest douchebags? A selection:
- Nicolas Sarkozy: “Good God, man, will you put her away just for a second?”
- Sarah Palin's advisors: "What you need to do, Sarah, to communicate your folksy down-home attributes, is wink a lot. The world will love it."
- Mattel Games: “You took away our Scrabulous. For this, you must surely die.”
- The 'hopper' in The Wire who shot Omar: “How could you do it? HOW COULD YOU? You ruined everything!”
- Madonna: "Using your mega-concerts to have a pop at your ex … It's just MEAN."
For more wankers, click the link below.