The Pittsburgh Steelers clinched another AFC North title with a controversial touchdown in the final minute today, USA Today reports:
- Santonio Holmes snagged the 4-yard pass with 43 seconds left, securing Pittsburgh's 13-9 win over the Baltimore Ravens. A review showed that Holmes had possession of the ball with both feet down.
- Houston upset the Tennessee Titans 13-12 thanks to receiver Andre Johnson, who collected a career-high 207 yards and a TD in the Texans’ fourth consecutive win.
- Facing a loss that could have crippled their playoff hopes, the Jets returned a fumble with less than 2 minutes left and defeated the Buffalo Bills 31-27. New York is now tied with New England and Miami.
- The Indianapolis Colts missed a slew of tackles and lost two fumbles, but still beat the hapless Detroit Lions, 31-21. The Lions are 0-14 and ticking.
- The Atlanta Falcons recovered from a blocked punt with less than 3 minutes in regulation and beat the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in OT, 13-10. Jason Elam kicked a 34-yard field goal to clinch it.
- Olindo Mare nailed a 27-yard field goal as time expired to give the Seattle Seahawks a 23-20 win over the St. Louis Rams. The Rams have now lost eight straight.
- The playoffs are out of the picture for the Green Bay Packers after a 20-16 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
For more scores, click on the