Who's the hardest-working actor in show biz? Many would lay claim to the title, but Forbes actually tallied which troupers took on the most meaty roles in big-budget films over the past 3 years:
- Morgan Freeman: Hollywood's top worker, he's played in nine films since 2005, including The Bucket List, Evan Almighty, Batman, and Lucky Number Slevin.
- Seth Rogen: "He's become Judd Apatow's go-to goof," with eight films over 3 years earning a total of $1.2 billion, more than any other star on the list.
- Steve Carell: Over eight films, his roles have ranged from Frank Ginsberg in Little Miss Sunshine to Maxwell Smart in Get Smart.
- Queen Latifah: One of 2 women on the list, she took turns in eight flicks, including Stranger Than Fiction, Hairspray, and The Secret Life of Bees.
- Samuel L. Jackson acted in 19 films since 2005, including the cult movie Snakes on a Plane.
For more industrious headliners, click below.