Just in case your pledge to exercise more didn’t satiate your need for self-improvement resolutions, US News and World Report offers 50 more ways to improve your life in 2009. Here are a few:
- Pack up for Vermont: When it comes to healthy habits and community, the Green Mountain State beats all, a recent study found.
- Watch TV online: Consume your favorite program on your schedule through Hulu.com’s free archive. Unless, of course, you like paying $40+ per month for cable.
- Show that crossword who’s boss: A puzzle a day may help keep dementia away.
- Start your own (Abraham) Lincoln log: With Lincoln’s bicentennial weeks away—and an Abe devotee moving into the White House—pick up one of the many new books on the 16th president.
- Fake it ‘til you make it as a virtual rock star: Treat yourself to Guitar Hero and turn your living room into a stage.
For more suggestions, click the link below.