From ancient minerals and monasteries to herb-infused wraps and waterfalls, sit back, relax, and enjoy Vanity Fair’s list of the world’s poshest spas:
- Amangani, Jackson Hole, Wyoming: Jet-setters can get a taste of the Old American West, where “wildlife runs wild.”
- The Spa at Gleneagles, Scotland: Inspired by Coco Chanel, this aesthetically pleasing getaway even offers a Golfer’s Tonic Massage.
- Miraval Tucson, Arizona: Only at a spa can an eco-friendly desert oasis include a cascading waterfall.
- COMO Shambhala Retreat, Turks and Caicos: Known for frequently hosting world-renowned yoga teachers.
- Spa at the Mandarin Oriental, Prague: Located in a former Renaissance-era chapel, visitors can view ancient remnants under a glass floor.
- The Spa of Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia: Relax and be part of history at this colonial retreat, which gives part of the proceeds to preserving an 18th-century town made famous by the founding fathers.