The SAG awards have been handed out, but there are still plenty of snickers and praise to heap upon last night's red carpet fashions. Elizabeth Snead doles out plenty of both in the Los Angeles Times. Click the image to the left and judge for yourself.
- Amy Poehler gets props for taking the road less traveled in white, "a very daring hue for a new mom."
- Rosario Dawson is less successful in a white number covered in pleats and wrinkles. "Unfortunately, too many of both."
- Anne Hathaway is unsuccessful in white, redux, a choice too pale for the pale actress. "Has anyone checked for a pulse?"
- Eva Longoria-Parker looks just peachy from the neck down, "but the stiff, overly spritzed Golden Girls 'do is so many shades of wrong."
- Penelope Cruz "managed to make black look anything but boring on this year’s color ODed SAG carpet."
Click the link below for the entire list.