The last Suleman octuplet went home yesterday, E! reports. Tiny Jonah went from 1 lb, 8 oz to 4 lbs, 10 oz. Elsewhere:
- Vanity Fair readers overwhelmingly voted Angelina Jolie the most beautiful woman in the world, MSNBC reports. She claimed 58% of votes, with second place Gisele Bundchen only getting 9%.
- In other baby news, Josh Holloway—perhaps better known as Sawyer from Lost—welcomed a daughter Thursday, People reports.
- John Mayer had an interesting way of getting then-girlfriend Jessica Simpson to shut up: “John used to tell Jess all the time, ‘I’m really attracted to your spiritual side,’” a pal tells the Post. “He’d tell her that every time she opened her mouth to speak.”
- Jamie Foxx had harsh words for Miley Cyrus on his radio show this weekend, the Huffington Post reports. He advised her to “get a gum transplant” and “grow up” along with other more—ahem—explicit suggestions. Click the link below to hear the rant.
- Celebs from Justin Timberlake to Brad Pitt are cutting back by flying Southwest, TMZ reports—see the full list at the link below.