Don’t set your DVRs just yet: Nadya Suleman’s reality show isn’t finalized, according to the Hollywood Reporter. Though Suleman claimed a show in the UK was practically a done deal, no network has agreed to carry it—and an agreement with the production company is still pending. Elsewhere:
- Suleman may be facing a fight to trademark “OctoMom,” TMZ reports—a technology company beat her to the punch by one month.
- Actually in line for her own reality show: Former American Idol Fantasia Barrino, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
- Ditto for former Cosby Show kid Keshia Knight Pulliam, AP adds.
- The Golden Girls, meanwhile, aren’t getting their own reality show … but they are getting exported to Turkey, Variety reports. Turkish actresses will play Dorothy, Blanche, Sophia, and Rose.
- In non-reality news, the Sun learned of a collaboration between Amy Winehouse and Snoop Dogg—but the world may never hear any of it, because both musicians were too stoned to finish recording.