Jennifer Hudson is pregnant, according to the New York Post. The Oscar winner, who had no comment, is set to marry David Otunga this summer. Elsewhere:
- Anna Nicole Smith’s half-sister is suing the publisher of her tell-all exploiting Smith’s death, TMZ reports. Apparently they published it without signing—or paying—her.
- Mel Gibson’s purported Russian lover has been silenced by his lawyers, the Sun reports—but she wouldn’t deny the relationship, or pregnancy rumors.
- In the wake of her horse accident, Madonna met with a spine chief at New York’s Hospital for Special Surgery, the Post reports.
- The choreography in Britney Spears’ Circus tour is really getting to her, a source tells the Mirror—there’s one move that’s so dizzying, “there have been a couple of times when she ran off stage and vomited. It’s not a pretty sight.”
- Jade Goody, the British reality TV star who died of cervical cancer, will be immortalized on stage, the Sun reports. Pals say the musical version of her life could open in as little as four months.