Creativity is a tough thing to put your finger on, but Fast Company takes a shot at picking world’s top 100 business innovators. The first five:
- Jonathan Ive: Apple’s design chief—responsible for the iPhone, iPod, MacBook, and iMac—ushered in an era of “design perfection” that became “the benchmark by which companies in all industries judge themselves.”
- Melinda Gates: The co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation essentially controls the world’s largest charity: “Maybe it should be called the Melinda & Bill Gates Foundation.”
- Shai Agassi: The CEO of Better Place has a modest goal: make electric cars the norm, complete with charging stations. Countries around the world have already signed on as testing zones.
- Reed Hastings: The CEO of Netflix didn’t just create an innovative DVD mail service—he’s currently working on a plethora of projects with the biggest names in tech.
- Rich Ross: The President of Disney Channels Worldwide turned tween entertainment like Hannah Montana into a 100-channel, 163-country behemoth.
For the rest, click the link below.