Doctors and lawyers are so old-school—CNNMoney lists the movers and shakers of the future:
- Disease Mapper: Use satellite technology to track and predict epidemics.
- Robot Programmer: Today's robots can analyze blood samples and mix cocktails—if someone shows them how.
- Information Engineer: Combine networking and statistical analysis skills to track trends, troubleshoot, and judge new features for Web 2.0 companies.
- Radiosurgeon: Zap cancer patients with a precision laser beam emanating from a robotic arm. Rad.
- Second Life Lawyer: Meet with clients in a virtual office to discuss their real-life issues.