Even the famous aren't immune to foreclosure, as these celebrities, listed in Forbes, prove:
- Xzibit: A pimped ride hasn’t been enough to pay the bills on his $536,000 Woodland Hills, Calif., home.
- Jose Canseco: The ex-ballplayer, who penned a book on big-league steroids, stands to lose his $2.5 million home in Encino, Calif.
- Veronica Hearst: The wife of late publishing bigwig Randolph Hearst bid farewell to her $40 million Manalapan, Fla., mansion.
- Evander Holyfield: His $10 million mansion in Fairburn, Ga., could go the way of his ear.
- Ed McMahon: Having turned down Donald Trump’s offers to buy his $4.8 million Beverly Hills home, the former Tonight Show icon could lose the real estate.
- Michael Jackson: Close to losing the $25 million Neverland Ranch, the singer scored a loan from a private-equity fund.