Daryl Hannah feels strongly about coal mining—so strongly that she was arrested for protesting it in West Virginia yesterday, E! reports. The actress and 30 others staged a sit-in on a major highway and were charged with impeding traffic. Elsewhere:
- President Angelina Jolie? It could happen. She wants to move into politics, a friend tells Bang Showbiz, adding, “I would place a huge wager on her becoming the first female president within the next 20 years.”
- Instead of doing press for his latest movie, John Travolta was in South Africa on a safari in honor of his late son, Jett, TMZ reports.
- Spencer and Heidi Pratt return to the jungle for tonight’s I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! finale. With the omnipresent pair, “You never know what you're going to get next!” the host tells People.
- Remember when Lindsay Lohan (or a hacker, as she claimed) took to Twitter to accuse Justin Timberlake of cheating on Jessica Biel? That’s because he “shooed her away” when she tried to dance with him at a club and later cozied up to another woman, a source tells the New York Post.
- Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo have split but are still friends, Minnillo’s rep confirms to People.