Among baseball managers, 10 have perfected the theatrics of fighting umps. Forbes looks at the skippers ejected most since 2004:
- Bobby Cox, Atlanta Braves: Also the all-time ejection king, Cox (34 ejections since '04) was once booted over stadium lights.
- Ron Gardenhire, Minnesota Twins: Fiery former player has 32 ejections.
- Charlie Manuel, Philadelphia Phillies: Fans once egged on Manuel (21) as he berated an ump for two full minutes.
- Eric Wedge, Cleveland Indians: 21 ejections—and more on the way if the Indians' poor performance is any indication.
- Bruce Bochy, San Francisco Giants: 20 ejections.
- Terry Francona, Boston Red Sox: Umpires fear tobacco showers from the two-time Series-winning skipper.
- Ozzie Guillen, Chicago White Sox: Once said of an ump, "I just let him know I don't like him the first day."
- Mike Scoscia, Los Angeles Angels: Was ejected in April for grumbling from the dugout.
Click below for more.