Reality shows throw anyone who signs a waiver onto TV. Some have higher aspirations, but most rest solidly in "How low can they go?" territory. Annie Barrett of Entertainment Weekly looks at 35 of the most appalling reality TV shows.
- Jail: A new low from the guys behind Cops. At least OJ had a cameo.
- Kid Nation: Puberty gone south—literally and figuratively.
- The Anna Nicole Smith Show: Like Paula Abdul's show, "but with less talent and more poodle-on-furniture humping."
- Temptation Island: Might as well watch porn
- Big Brother: Basically The Real World. With prize money!
- The Simple Life: A show whose theme was ''Do poor people suck or what?''
- My Super Sweet 16: "Disgusting 15-year-old brats" who tragically think they're sexy.
- Moment of Truth: Compromise your integrity, lose your friends, and get paid.
- Jerry Springer: Did Jerry inspire these new lows?
Click the link below for the full list.