A sports logo is a team's badge of pride—or a complete joke. AskMen.com rounds up the worst:
- Carolina Hurricanes: Don’t forget to flush!
- Tampa Bay Rays: Stingrays and Manta rays would have been cool, but the team found it more appropriate to represent light shining on the state of Florida—how intimidating.
- Memphis Grizzlies: While in Vancouver, the team’s bear-with-claws logo was mildly threatening. In Memphis, the updated logo has more of a teddy bear feel.
- Portland Trailblazers: The logo has been around for a while, for no good reason; the gray and red lines represent the 10 players on the court.
- Toronto Raptors: A dinosaur in high-tops? Looked great in 1993 on the coattails of Jurassic Park. Now, not so much.
Click below for the entire list.