Mad Men fever is sweeping the nation—if you want to copy the looks of the women behind the Mad Men, heed these tips offered by Raakhee Mirchandani in the New York Post:
- Curve-hugging styles like “fitted blouses tucked into tight pencil skirts under snug sweaters” will help you “highlight your assets” like sexpot Joan Holloway.
- Uncomfortable about that idea? “Layer Spanx under everything to help smooth, shape and push your bits and bobs in the right places.”
- To get more of a soft look like trophy wife Betty Draper, “think Grace Kelly meets Donna Reed” with ‘50s-style, full-skirted dresses.
- Not in the mood for a dress? Capture Betty’s capri and twin-set look with Loft bottoms and J.Crew cashmere.
- Ann Taylor or Talbot’s are great places to shop if you’re going for the “tailored classic silhouette” of career woman Peggy Olson.
For more, click the link below.