Thanks to the Oscar buzz surrounding Mariah Carey’s role in Precious, she is poised to become an even bigger primadonna. But the New York Daily News takes a look at other divas—and divos—in the Big Apple who could give her a run for her money:
- Alex Rodriguez: Managed to out-diva Madonna.
- Lady Gaga: Named herself “lady” at 19; titled her very first album The Fame.
- Tracy Morgan: Took aim at former Saturday Night Live castmates for 6-year-old slights in his recent book.
- Victoria Gotti: Sports diamonds and fur in the midst of her foreclosure.
- Diddy: Changed his name three times.
- Keith Olbermann: Inspired an entire website named after his ego.
For the complete list, click the link at right.