The moment America has been waiting for is almost here—the release of Sarah Palin’s memoir Going Rogue is just days away! For those who can't wait, Azaria Jagger of Gawker details the 10 juiciest tidbits that have leaked so far:
- John McCain: Palin claims his campaign charged her $50,000 to vet her, which the RNC was supposed to reimburse…when McCain-Palin won.
- Katie Couric: Palin used the "biased, 'badgering,' and ignorant" CBS anchor’s stylist during the campaign.
- That infamous makeover: She claims the campaign forced her family to buy $150,000 worth of new clothes.
- Legal bills: Hers had reached $500,000 by the time she resigned as governor.
- Yes, she does read: Her favorite books are “middle school classics” The Pearl and Animal Farm.
For the complete list, click the source link at right.