Famous for her diva behavior, Mariah Carey kept thousands of London fans waiting for nearly an hour before she finally arrived at a holiday lighting ceremony. The Daily Mail runs down her demands for the appearance, all but one of which she got:
- One hundred white doves and 20 white kittens surrounding her (health officials said no)
- Indoor fireworks display
- Eighty security guards
- Pink and white butterfly-shaped confetti blasted out over the crowd
- $330,000 nightclub after-party, decorated with white roses, white drapes, and vanilla and strawberry candles.
- Arrival at said after-party in a $494,000 Rolls-Royce Phantom with a faux-fur interior, spray-painted just for her
- $82,000 worth of Angel champagne