Remember Girl, Interrupted—when Winona Ryder was the big name and you had barely heard of Angelina Jolie? Just think of all the potential Angelinas out there, just waiting for your love and admiration. PopEater predicts eight up-and-comers who will become household names in 2010:
- Anna Kendrick: With award nominations galore for Up in the Air, two big films in 2010, and a spot in the Twilight franchise, she’s sure to explode.
- Mr. Hudson: Mr. Huge Ego himself, Kanye West, signed this British R&B artist to his label—and told MTV Mr. Hudson “has the potential to be bigger than me.”
- Jaden Smith: Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith’s 11-year-old son has already starred in a couple big movies—but next year he really hits the big time in the Karate Kid remake with Jackie Chan.
- Amber Heard: You may know her as “the hot neighbor who tries to bite Jesse Eisenberg in Zombieland,” but soon she’ll be playing Johnny Depp’s love interest in The Rum Diary.
- Logan Lerman: Set to star in a fantasy book adaptation directed by Chris Columbus—who also directed the first two Harry Potter flicks—could he be the next Daniel Radcliffe?
For the complete list, click here