Vanity Fair contributing editor George Wayne and his bizarre questions/comments made for possibly one of his weirdest interviews yet with Erin Andrews. The ESPN analyst even tweeted afterward that she felt like she was “being punked.” Highlights:
- Wayne calls her father a “stage daddy” who is “in control” of her career; Andrews retorts that he’s simply “in the same industry as I am.”
- Wayne refers to her “long spindly legs” before one question and later theorizes that her experience on Dancing With the Stars probably made her “toned perfectly.”
- For no apparent reason, he asks if she has “man-size feet like Paris Hilton” and comments that Hilton “can find shoes to fit her only in the ‘tranny’ section.”
- For no apparent reason part two, he asks what she takes for constipation. She refuses to answer, but only dubs the question “kind of weird” as opposed to, say, completely insane.
- He complains that the “faux romance” between Andrews and “that cheesy ballroom-dancing partner” makes him want to vomit; when Andrews asks if Wayne even knows her DWTS partner, he says, “I don’t need to know him to find him cheesy, honey.”
Read the complete interview here