super glue

2 Stories

Curious Dog Eats Super Glue, Gets Great Souvenir

'Just a small amount had just swollen up to the size of a turkey leg'

(Newser) - An Oklahoma City family has a permanent memento of the time their 6-month-old Weimaraner ate a bottle of Gorilla Glue: a perfect mold of the dog's stomach. CNN reports Lake made a snack of the partially full bottle of super glue she found in the trash last Thursday and... More »

Super Glue Inventor Dead at 94

Harry Wesley Coover Jr. never got rich off his most famous invention

(Newser) - The name Harry Wesley Coover Jr., who died Saturday at the age of 94, might not ring a bell, but you've almost certainly heard of his most famous invention: Super Glue. Coover first stumbled upon the adhesive (formal name: cyanoacrylates) while working on clear plastic gun-sights during World War II;... More »

2 Stories

AROUND THE WEB