liquid nicotine

2 Stories

Mom's E-Cig Liquid Almost Kills Girl, 6

Dad accidentally gave daughter liquid nicotine that was in ibuprofen bottle

(Newser) - When a 6-year-old girl in Oregon sprained her ankle, her father reached for their liquid child ibuprofen bottle and gave his daughter a 10ml dose. She lost consciousness almost immediately and her limbs began to jerk, so he took a tiny sip and realized it was liquid nicotine for his... More »

Liquid Nicotine: Just a Teaspoon Could Kill

Poisonings, and sales, are on the rise

(Newser) - It can be bought on the Internet in flavors like chocolate and bubble gum—and just a teaspoon could kill a child: The New York Times takes a look at liquid nicotine, the e-liquid used in e-cigarettes, which it describes as a "powerful neurotoxin ... far more dangerous than tobacco.... More »

2 Stories

AROUND THE WEB