Apparently Labor Day weekend is a popular time to announce or carry out important life events. Here's what you may have missed while you were getting in the last of your summer fun:
- Katie Couric got engaged to banker John Molner, People reports. She's been dating the 50-year-old for almost two years; he proposed at sunset on the beach in the Hamptons. Couric, 56, has been a widow since Jay Monahan died in 1998.
- Lance Bass of *NSYNC fame proposed to his boyfriend, Michael Turchin, and they revealed the happy engagement news on Instagram Sunday. They've been dating since late 2011, E! reports.
- Christina Milian is engaged to Jas Prince; they've been dating since 2010, People reports.
- But despite the rumors you may have heard, Pippa Middleton is not engaged to boyfriend Nico Jackson quite yet, Us reports.
- Another questionable report: Sources tell Grazia John Mayer recently proposed to Katy Perry, but she turned him down because she "doesn't feel ready," Entertainmentwise reports.
- Not even two months after announcing his engagement, Seth Meyers married Alexi Ashe Sunday night on Martha's Vineyard, Radar reports.
- Kate Bosworth married Michael Polish on a Montana bluff Saturday, and PopSugar has pictures.
- Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe officially announced she's pregnant with her second baby, reports E! (which reported the baby news, based on rumors, in June).
- Another royal wedding: Andrea Casiraghi, the oldest child of Monaco's Princess Caroline (and grandson to Grace Kelly), wed heiress Tatiana Santo Domingo on Saturday. The two already have a 5-month-old son together, People reports.
- And another royal baby: Sweden's Princess Madeleine is expecting her first child with husband Christopher O'Neill in March, the AP reports.
(Read more Katie Couric