Taco Bell's Beef Response:
Thank You For Suing Us
By Kevin Spak,  Newser Staff
Posted Jan 28, 2011 2:05 PM CST
This a copy of an ad provided by Taco Bell.   (AP Photo)

(Newser) – Taco Bell has issued yet another indignant response to the lawsuit claiming its taco meat contains little actual meat. “Thank You for Suing Us” the company snarkily proclaims in a full-page ad that’s appeared in several newspapers today, according to Pat’s Papers. Below that, the company once again asserts that its taco meat is 88% beef—with the other 12% added because “plain ground beef tastes boring.”

 

My Take on This Story
Show results without voting  |  
10%
62%
3%
3%
18%
4%