Don't go to Vegas with Donald Trump these days: The would-be presidential candidate was betting last night that "I wouldn't think [Obama] would address me" in his speech at the White House Correspondents' Dinner. No such luck, reports Politico:
- Trump's "taken some flak lately but no one is prouder to put this birth certificate matter to rest than The Donald," said Obama. "And that's because he can finally get back to focusing on the issues that matter, like, 'Did we fake the moon landing?' 'What really happened in Roswell?' And 'Where are Biggie and Tupac?'"
- Obama moved on to other rivals, including Michele Bachmann, who's "thinking about running for president, which is weird because I hear she was born in Canada. Yes, Michele, this is how it starts."
Host Seth Meyers didn't exactly go easy on the Donald:
- Trump is "running as a Republican," said Meyers. "Which is surprising: I just assumed he was running as a joke."
- The Donald "often appears on Fox," said Meyers, "which is funny because a fox often appears on Donald Trump’s head."
- Meyers noted that Trump owns the Miss America Pageant, "which is great for Republicans because it will streamline the search for a vice president."
- And finally: Trump says "he's got a great relationship with ‘the blacks.’ Unless the Blacks are a family of white people, I bet he's mistaken."
Watch the video above, or click through the gallery to see who was there.