Kim Kardashian's wedding is sure to be epic (heck, E! is airing a two-part special about it). In honor of the blessed event, W magazine rounds up the 10 "most outrageously expensive—or just plain outrageous—celebrity nuptials."
- Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise: Their $2 million wedding included $900,000 in guest airfare to a 15th century castle, plus $180,000 on wine. Oh, and there were fireworks.
- Elizabeth Hurley and Arun Nayar: They had three ceremonies, racking up $2.5 million in costs. Good thing it worked out between them. Er, wait...
- Liza Minelli and David Gest: They spent a whopping $3.5 million, including $40,000 on the cake alone. Guests? There were 1,000 of 'em.
- Donald Trump and Melania Knauss: Though their wedding was practically a bargain at $1 million, Knauss' gown was pretty intense: It weighed 60 pounds and had a 13-foot train. The cake? Two hundred pounds.
- Celine Dion and Rene Angelil: Perhaps even crazier than Knauss' dress was Dion's tiara, weighing in at seven pounds (it was sewn into her hair).
Click to read about another detail that will make Kim Kardashian's wedding crazy
, or click for the full list