Despite their fame and (sometimes) fortune, even celebrities occasionally turn to crime. The Frisky rounds up 11 (alleged!) celebrity thieves:
- Miranda July: The indie filmmaker admitted in the New Yorker that she stole some Neosporin as a college freshman—then peed her pants when apprehended. Even so, she says she kept on shoplifting, even from Goodwill.
- Farrah Fawcett: She took clothes from a boutique and was charged with shoplifting in 1970, but she called it "vigilante behavior"—citing the store's unfair return policy.
- Courtney Love: The troubled rocker has been sued for not returning $114,000 worth of borrowed jewelry.
- Megan Fox: After taking some lip gloss as a child, the future star was banned from Walmart for life.
- Angelina Pivarnick: The former Jersey Shore star was accused of never returning a gown she borrowed from a designer for the MTV Movie Awards.
Click for the full list
, which includes a tennis star and a former Miss USA.