It’s not just rappers hawking their own lines of alcohol: NPR reports on the growing trend of any and all celebrities peddling booze (should you need a last-minute Christmas gift...):
- Hanson: The one-time tweenyboppers are now in the beer-making biz, and are launching the hilariously named MMMHop India pale ale next year.
- Yao Ming: If you want a bottle of the retired Houston Rockets center’s Cabernet Sauvignon (made from Napa Valley grapes) when it comes out next year in China, it’ll set you back $289.
- AC/DC: If “Hells Bells Sauvignon Blanc” or “You Shook Me All Night Long Moscato” sound appetizing to you, head to Australia to pick up a few bottles.
- Train: Yet another band hawking wine named after its songs, specifically a “Drops of Jupiter” Syrah and a “Calling All Angels” Chardonnay.
- Dave Matthews: His line of The Dreaming Tree wines is eco-friendly.
- Adrian Grenier: The actor is also hawking sustainable wine, named SHFT.
Toby Keith is apparently more of a hard liquor guy. Click to see what he's selling