Justin Timberlake reportedly put a ring on it. Natalie Portman flashed a diamond engagement ring—now surrounded by what are reported to be wedding diamonds—at the Oscars. Will these rings go down in history as Hollywood's priciest? Only if they can beat out these 10 engagement rings, handed by celebrities to their one true love ... at the time. Of the 10 reported by the Huffington Post, only six are still together. Wonder who kept the ring?
- Beyonce: Jay-Z's got 99 problems ... but being cheap ain't one. The 18-karat ring he gave the singer clocks in at $5 million.
- Paris Hilton: Yep, the celebutante who has never been married is No. 2 on the list. Which of her failed relationships brought the goods? Her 2005 engagement to shipping heir Paris Latsis, which, though brief, was sweetened by a 24-karat $4.7 million ring.
- Melania Knauss-Trump: The Donald didn't disappoint, handing wife No. 3 a $3 million 15-karat ring
- Mariah Carey: She has twins with Nick Cannon, but got a 59-diamond ring first, valued at more than $2 million.
- Kim Kardashian: It hurts, we know, but she grabs the No. 5 spot thanks to Kris Humphries, whose 20-karat ring cost $2M.
Click for the rest of the list, which includes a freshly split couple