Alec Baldwin met Canadian actress Genevieve Sabourin back in 2002 while filming The Adventures of Pluto Nash, on which she was working as a publicist, and apparently he made such an impression on her that she's been stalking him ever since. Sabourin, 40, was arrested yesterday at Baldwin's New York home, the Daily News reports; she had reportedly also followed him to various places around the city and shown up at his home in the Hamptons in the past. Baldwin joins these other stalked celebs:
- Madonna: The Material Girl has had more than her fair share of stalkers. One, Robert Dewey Hoskins, escaped from the mental health facility where he was being held in February. Fortunately, cops found him a week later.
- Dr. Drew: The celebrity physician had a particularly creepy stalker, who was arrested after threatening to kill the doctor's kids and force his wife to eat them.
- David Letterman: His stalker referred to herself as "Mrs. David Letterman," and was arrested after breaking into his home a minimum of seven times. (Oddly, another woman accused Letterman of stalking her … via code.)
- Shawn Johnson: The gymnast was on Dancing With the Stars when her stalker (who claimed she communicated with him via ESP) jumped a fence in an attempt to get on the set and was arrested.
- Jamie Foxx: His stalker posed as Beyonce's manager in order to get access to Foxx's hotel suite, but the actor managed to force him out.
- Kirsten Dunst: Her housemate and assistant actually performed a citizen's arrest on a man who was later slapped with a restraining order.
- Conan O'Brien: The late night host was once stalked … by a priest.