Same story, different gender: An Ohio woman was arrested yesterday morning after authorities caught her trying to break her way into the Butler County Jail. The most amazing details of 36-year-old Tiffany Hurd's quest, per NewsNet5:
- A staff member initially saw her lying near the fence and just asked her to leave.
- That could have been the end of it, but she kept refusing to go, saying she wanted to be arrested. So sheriff's deputies were called in.
- Then she tried to climb the fence in front of them.
- This all went down around 7:30am.
- It was a barbed-wire fence.
- But she wasn't climbing unprepared: Hurd was armed with a backpack and a blood alcohol level somewhere north of zero, say deputies.
- Hurd's reward: A chance to actually enter the jail; she was charged with criminal trespassing and disorderly conduct.