A selection of comic lines from Phyllis Diller, who died yesterday at age 95:
- "I once wore a peekaboo blouse. People would peek and then they'd boo."
- "When I told Fang I was going to have my face lifted, he said, `Who'd steal it?'
- "I never made `Who's Who,' but I'm featured in `What's That?' "
- "You know you're old when your walker has an airbag."
- "I was the world's ugliest baby. When I was born, the doctor slapped everybody."
- "I have so many liver spots, I ought to come with a side of onions."
- "Think of me as a sex symbol for men who just don't give a damn."
- "They say housework can't kill you, but why take the chance?"