Let's just say Lindsay Lohan did not have a great weekend. Here's how it went down, according to TMZ and several other sources:
- On Friday, dad Michael showed up at her house with a few other people in an attempt to stage an intervention, partially because she's apparently been missing work lately. After someone claiming to be LiLo's boyfriend made Michael and his cohorts leave, someone called the police to report trespassing and they showed up at Lohan's house.
- TMZ has a series of emails that, the gossip site says, prove Lindsay's entire team was on board with the intervention—including her lawyers and her manager. In the emails, Michael accuses Lindsay of "drinking between a bottle and a bottle and a half of vodka per day," including during work, and of using pills and cocaine.
- Now LiLo wants an order of protection against her dad to keep him away from her.
- But Michael appears to be undaunted—he plans to try getting Lindsay placed under a conservatorship a la Britney Spears, TMZ reports. One difference: Daddy dearest doesn't actually want to act as conservator. He'll let a judge decide who it is, as long as it's not mom Dina.
- Speaking of Dina, she's predictably unhappy with all this. "This sole act by my ex was not an intervention, nor was this extreme antic sanctioned by any member of Lindsay's family or her professional team of handlers," she tells TMZ. "It's all about her father obsessed with making a name for himself in the news once again."
- Lindsay's siblings Michael Jr., Ali, and Cody also talked to TMZ, calling their father a liar. But Lindsay's "friends" tell Radar she is indeed out of control with the partying.
- As for that aforementioned boyfriend? LA fitness trainer Josh Chunn tells the New York Daily News he and Lindsay are dating and he's "the best influence on her," but Linds tweeted Friday, "I don't have a boyfriend. I have Chanel, Hermes, and diamonds."
(Read more Lindsay Lohan