If you just hate the idea that someone can let a camera crew follow them around and end up a millionaire, do not read on. Celebuzz rounds up the 10 richest reality stars:
- Kim Kardashian: Not only is she one of the richest reality stars, she's also the second highest paid woman on TV—period.
- Snooki: Yes, the Jersey Shore star makes it on the list. She made a reported $150,000 per episode for the last season of the show, plus she has tons of endorsements and other projects.
- Simon Cowell: He made $90 million in 2012, but at least he's not slacking. He's behind both American Idol and X Factor, and he also has a record label.
- Donald Trump: The real estate mogul didn't exactly need any more money, yet he makes a reported $3 million for every Apprentice episode.
- Britney Spears: From pop star to reality star? The singer reportedly made $15 million for the one season of X Factor she did.
Click for the complete list
, which includes yet another Kardashian and multiple Real Housewives
. Or if you'd rather, check out the highest-earning American Idol stars