It comes as little surprise that celebrity children are quite a spoiled bunch, but even by Hollywood standards, these 10 tots rounded up by the Stir seem to have it particularly good:
- Katie Holmes recently bought daughter Suri Cruise a $100,000 tree house, complete with running water, electricity, and of course, shag carpet.
- Brooklyn Beckham also has a pricey tree house, although his is only worth $20,000. He also has a $50,000 fiber-optic bedroom ceiling that looks like a starry night sky.
- When Madonna's daughter Lourdes Leon turned 11, the Material Girl took her for a six-hour spa session. Nowadays, she gets manicures and facials every week.
- Zachary John-Furnish, son of Elton John and David Furnish, has his own $2 million apartment. Obviously, it is connected to his fathers' LA home.
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's princess-themed birthday party cost $20,000.
Click for the complete list
, including one set of twins with diamond-encrusted rattles ... and another set who enjoyed diamond diaper pins.