Not all celebrities wanted to be celebrities when they grew up. The Huffington Post rounds up the career plans 19 actors had before they got discovered. A sampling:
- Jennifer Lawrence: Wanted to be a doctor.
- Steve Buscemi: Actually was a firefighter in New York City.
- Queen Latifah: Studied to be a broadcast journalist.
- Harrison Ford: Worked as a carpenter.
- George Clooney: Tried to become a baseball player with the Cincinnati Reds, but didn't make the team.
- Christopher Walken: Used to be a lion tamer with the circus.
- Angelina Jolie: Wanted to be a funeral director, and got a certificate to do so.
- Danny DeVito: Was once a hairdresser.
- Matthew McConaughey: Wanted to be a lawyer.
- Will Ferrell: Studied sportscasting at USC.
Click for the complete list