Which stars do you think had the most fun during April Fools' Day last week? Probably the 13 celebrity pranksters rounded up by PopSugar. A sampling:
- George Clooney: One of his most epic pranks: Throwing a fake wedding for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
- Brad Pitt: He's gotten his buddy Clooney back, though. While filming Ocean's Eleven, Pitt told the crew members they should refer to Clooney only by his character's name, and never look him in the eye.
- Jimmy Kimmel: The late-night host has pulled too many pranks to list, including making the world think there was a wolf roaming the Sochi Olympic village.
- Matt Damon: Many of Kimmel's pranks have been on Matt Damon, but let's just say Damon most definitely got Kimmel back.
- Channing Tatum: While on a plane with his 21 Jump Street co-star Jonah Hill, Tatum covered Hill in napkins ... and then mooned him.
- Justin Bieber: While hosting the 2012 revival of Punk'd, he made Taylor Swift cry by making her think their fireworks set a couple's wedding boat on fire.
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson: The Modern Family star once pranked his co-star Sofia Vergara, putting stuff on her while she was sleeping and putting the pictures on Instagram.
Click for the complete list